Rent a single, double or triple room in one of our modern homes for your stay in London. Our thoughtfully designed bedrooms offer a comfortable bed, plenty of storage, flat screen television, desk space*, towels and bed linen. In the shared kitchen, you have a private fridge/freezer and personal cupboards equipped for cooking during your stay. Laundry and ironing facilities are there for your convenience. The shared bathroom(s) and kitchen are cleaned daily by our staff so you can count on a clean and tidy home. Your housemates will be other holiday or business travelers, just like you! Read our reviews to find out what it’s like to stay in one of our private rooms.
Want the whole place to yourself? We offer 2-6 bedroom apartments and houses ideal for families, groups of friends or corporate trips. When renting an entire home, you will have all the bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom(s) to yourself without the daily attendance of our cleaning staff, unless you request so. It’s your very own home away from home!
Our locations are a short walk from Zone 2 and Zone 3 underground stations and bus stops for quick travel into the city centre. Choose as much as possible from the huge range of things to do and see in London. Westminster’s infamous Big Ben and London Eye, the shopping on Oxford Street, beautiful walks through the royal Hyde Park to Buckingham Palace, the historical Tower Bridge and surrounding architecture, the modern skyscrapers of The City of London and Canary Wharf, the food markets of Camden Town and so much more is an easy 10-20 minute journey away by public transport. See our guide to London
Our accommodation is offered on a self-catering basis, meaning you can choose to cook meals throughout your stay like you would at home! Supermarkets are conveniently located next to our properties, so you can stock your private fridge/freezer with ingredients, drinks and snacks. Complimentary tea and coffee is available in the kitchen.
1) Use our online booking strip, call us or email to check availability.
2) Follow the steps to complete the payment of the refundable security deposit of £50, which is refunded to you at check-out.
3) Receive a booking confirmation with full details of your accommodation and stay. The rent is paid at check-in.
Standard check-in time is any time after 14:00 and check-out is any time before 10:00. These are flexible, subject to availability. Please contact us to arrange. For security reasons, we will need to take a copy of your passport(s) at check-in.
Yes, when renting a private room, please follow these house rules to ensure a comfortable stay for you and your housemates. Failure to follow the rules may lead to a loss of your deposit.
1) NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE. £50 penalty will be charged if smell of smoking is sensed during your stay or when you check out.
2) QUIET HOURS 22:00-09:00. Please respect other sleeping guests by doing these things: hold the door handle so doors don’t slam, no shouting, speak quietly because sound travels throughout the house, take care to use the kitchen quietly, keep TV volume low, and if you arrive late be aware of the noise you might be making that could wake people up.
3) KEEP SHARED AREAS CLEAN AND TIDY
Bathrooms: rinse away hair and soap in the shower, throw away finished toilet rolls, use the bath mat to avoid wet floor, don’t leave your toiletries or towels in the bathrooms.
Kitchen: Wipe surfaces after cooking and eating, wash and put away your cups, plates into your cupboard, put away the ironing board after use.
4) RECYCLE. In some of the properties, we have to recycle rubbish by local law. If this is the case, you will see a separate bin for recyclables and a general bin with black bin bag for all other rubbish.
IN RECYCLE BIN: HARD plastic, Glass, Cardboard Cartons, Paper, Cardboard, Deodorant and other Aerosol bottles.
IN NORMAL BIN: plastic food packaging like from crisps, bags, food, tissue and toilet paper, fabric, wood. ITS IMPORTANT TO NEVER PUT THESE THINGS IN RECYCLING BINS!
No, there is no curfew so you can come in and out of the house at any time. However, if you are doing this during the quiet hours of 22:00-09:00, you need to consider other guests and be very quiet in accordance with the house rules.
Rent apartment in London for short term. Self catering. En suite apartments. Short let London. Studio apartments for short rent in London. Air bnb holiday lets London Снять апартамент на короткий срок в Лондоне каротко-срочная аренда студии квартира